Monday, May 28, 2007

Adventures in Ice Cream

So Ben & Jerry's has come out with a new flavor of ice cream made with real cream stout - it's called Black & Tan - and it's delicious! It made me think that if I ever opened up a pub, that would be the first thing on the dessert menu. A scoop of Black & Tan ice cream, paired with some chocolate, or maybe some shortbread cookies, and a pint of Guinness. Yum!

P.S. -- It hasn't made it on the Top Ten Flavors list yet. I don't think it's going to overtake Cherry Garcia, but maybe beer could be more popular than Vanilla if we get all the beer enthusiasts out in force.

4 comments:

Tara Dairman said...

OK, you know I like me a pint of stout, but stout-flavored ice cream? Is it sweet, or bitter? Or a combination? The idea kind of makes me shudder. Not quite as much as root-beer-flavored ice cream, which has to be the nastiest thing ever invented, but a little. You swear it's good? Maybe I can taste it the next time I am at your house, because I don't think I am adventurous enough to buy any.

Brian said...

It's definitely a combination -- you get a taste of chocolate up front, but definitely like you're having frozen stout on the aftertaste. It really does basically taste like Guinness ice cream.

I'll have to restock when you come over next since it's already gone (ice cream doesn't last long in our house)

huong duong said...

I want to introduce you to a new application that I discovered, it has recently re strange familiar to you, so I believe you will love it
snapchat , baixar snapchat , snapchat baixar , snapchat download , download snapchat

huong duong said...

I can not go out with friends but I can not be without music. I feel it as my inspiration to live, help me work effectively, more positive thinking
baixar musicas , baixar musicas gratis , musicas baixar , download musicas , musicas download